Extincts T-shirt Design Competition
To celebrate our 3rd birthday and Earth Day this year we are hosting a design competition for Earth lovers of all ages.
The rules are simple: Create a unique design based on any of the following topics:
🌍 The Earth
🌱 Climate Change
Post it on your social media and tag us, or send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
by 11:00UTC Friday, 22nd April 2022
The winner will receive an Extincts t-shirt with their design printed on it!
All Extincts products are made from GOTS certified organic materials, using renewable energy and designed to come back to be remanufactured when they’re worn out AND they are certified with OEKO-TEX’s Standard 100, meaning that no hazardous chemicals are used during the printing of our products.
We love our planet 💚🌍🌱
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
The prize draw is being run by Extincts CIC.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants of any age who reside on planet Earth.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one million entries per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include entries received until 11:00 UTC on Friday 22nd April 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply create a design with the topic of any of the following:
🌍 The Earth
🌱 Climate Change
then send an image of your design to our email email@example.com
or if you already have an account on one of the following social media platforms, post an image of your design and tag us. Please do not create multiple accounts for the purposes of entry to this competition as this violates the rules of most social media platforms.
Here are our Handles:
Linkedin: Extincts CIC @Extincts
Pinterest: Extincts CIC @Extincts_App
Twitter: Extincts CIC @Extincts_App
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- Extincts CIC will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one Extincts T-shirt with the winning design printed on it.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Extincts CIC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 22nd April 2022 via the email used for entry or on the social media channel used for entry.
- Extincts CIC will attempt to contact the winner by email/ social media message up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the email/social media message notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email/ social media message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Extincts CIC reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize after the delivery address has been received by us. This timeframe may increase depending on the winner’s location.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Extincts CIC for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice. https://extincts.org/privacy/
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and country of residence to any other prize draw participants if requested via Extincts CIC.
- An announcement of the winners’ first name and country of residence will be made via Extincts CIC’s website.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Extincts CICs Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Extincts CIC does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Extincts CIC does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Extincts CIC reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland (UK).
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest or any other company.
THANK YOU! If you made it all the way to the end of these T&Cs you deserve some appreciation. We like to be open, honest and transparent in everything we do at Extincts and as boring as the legal bits are, they are necessary to be sure everyone knows what’s what. You do not qualify for a free t-shirt just because you got here, but we’d love to see your designs entered into the competition. Good Luck! 💚🌍🌱
Extincts CIC Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022